Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Zombie.... Weddings???

OK so I was poking around the internet and came upon this link. Some of the things on that website are just strange!! well i wanna know what you all think about it. Do you think its unique? Do you think its strange? Let me know. Also I found some interesting wedding cake toppers, enjoy!
Im not too sure about this one, does someone have something against hello kitty?? Personally I love it, my debit card is hello kitty. Im not obsessed just thought it was cute, but this is kinda odd, to me, I would like to know the story behind this one. How bout you??

2 comments:

Zombie Girrrl said...

Shockingly, that's not the first zombie Hello Kitty I've seen. XD
Great post!

vvb32 reads said...

i like the 2nd one with the guy in overalls. ;-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...