Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW Setting Goals

So today, we are supposed to talk about what we like best about our blog and where we would like to be a year from now, in 50 words or less. So lets see if I can do this.

Right now, what I like about my blog is probably the different Meme's that I participate in. It lets me get more involved with the other blogger and to see what they are doing.

Where I would like to see myself in a year... Well I would like to be doing more interviews and guest blogs with authors, and for my blog to be more known. I have only been blogging for a few months and know that it takes time, but there are times I wish I could be reading books that everyone else is that they get from publicists and what not. Do not get me wrong Im not complaining, that is just where I would like to be in a year. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...