Thursday, September 3, 2009

Booking through Thursday (2)

btt button

What’s the biggest book you’ve read recently?

(Feel free to think “big” as size, or as popularity, or in any other way you care to interpret.)


Hmm... This is kind of a tough one. As far as pages I would have to say The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong. It was 390 pages. But that was only in the last month. In July I read The Luxe and rumors which were both over 400 pages. The biggest I have ever read was Breaking Dawn and it was over 700 if im not mistaken.

4 comments:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I really enjoyed The Summoning(The Awakening is even better!), and I have both The Luxe and Breaking Dawn in my bookshelf. I have saved Breaking Dawn for almost a year now, I didn't want Bella, Jacob and Edwards magical world to end yet LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, Breaking Dawn is huge. That’s why I still haven't read it inspite of loving the first 3 books.

Susan said...

Breaking Dawn was my longest this year (so far,) but not recently :) Here's my BTT.

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I need to read The Summoning - I bought it months ago and it's just sitting there on my TBR. I have The Luxe on my wishlist and finished Breaking Dawn last year - it was a big one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...