Thursday, September 17, 2009

Booking through Thursday (4)

btt button

What's the most enjoyable, most fun, most just-darn-entertaining book you've read recently? (Mind you, this doesn't necessarily mean funny, since we covered that already. Just ... GOOD.)

I think one of the most entertaining books that I have read lately is Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway. This book was one that I just couldnt entirely get into but that doesn't mean that it wasn't good. I dont know how many times I would smile at something I read or would bust out laughing at something the main character said. She was hilarious and I loved reading it. There were times it didnt have my full attention but it was a very entertaining book! You can find my review for it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...