Thursday, September 17, 2009

BBAW Thursday

Well today we are supposed to blog about a book we have read only because we discovered it on another blog. Well I realize I have been talking about this book an awful lot lately but, mine would probably have to be The Summoning. I didnt actually see this one. I saw everyone talking about The Awakening and looked up the first one and it caught my interest. Once I finished it though, well lets just say I was running around the house screaming! Literally! I couldn't believe that it was over and I want to read the next one so, so bad but the only problem is that I can't buy it right now and I haven't found it at my library. I should check more though because my library has like 7 to 9 branches, so one of them is bound to have it :)

1 comment:

Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

Glad you liked it! I couldn't really get into it until the last 100 pages or so. I've heard the sequel is better though so I might give it a try.

-Andrea [Buried In Books]
http://ireadd.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...