Saturday, September 5, 2009

Zombie Walk??


I had found some pictures floating around the internet about a zombie walk. I dont know all of the details, but apparently it is to raise money for the American Cancer Society, which I think is great!! There is even a website, with forums where you can talk about it. If I counted correctly there are 26 states that do this. Maybe even more, im not too sure. They are also held in other countries. Im not sure if its for the same reason, but that is just crazy.

This one is from a Zombie Walk in London!

Also found a link to a bunch of pictures from a walk in Vancouver.

Now the question is, Would you participate in a Zombie walk if it was for a good cause?
Or would you walk in one just to dress up like a Zombie?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Jordan. You won a book at my blog, but I can't find an email address. If you want the book still, email me, please, or I will have to pick another winner.

caspertroll AT hotmail DOT com

vvb32 reads said...

sadly, as much as i like zombies, i wouldn't dress as one. however, i'd join the walk as a zombie hunter ;-D

Laughing Stars said...

That is hilarious. A nice twist on the traditional charity walk. :-)

vvb32 reads said...

BTW: you've just been awarded...
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/09/zombie-chicken-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...