Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In My Mailbox (14)

Ok so I know this is a Sunday post but I have been gone for the last two weeks and was unable to do my IMM posts. So here is what i got in the last two weeks. Its great!!!!

When I got home from visiting my mom this is what I found sitting in my room!

And this is what was inside....

For Review:
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran
Bookmarks to go with them, also I will be holding a contest for these books soon so be looking for that!
Candor by Pam bachorz (1 ARC Tours)

From the Library:

Gifted : Out of Sight, Out of Mind - Marilyn Kaye

Gifted : Better Late than Never - Marilyn Kaye
Before I Die - Jenny Downham
Violet on the Runway - Melissa Walker
The Chosen One - Carol Lynch Williams
Immortal - Gillian Shields
Being Nikki - Meg Cabot

Borrowed: I borrowed this from my sister.
Generation Dead - Daniel Waters

And from contests:

Meet me at the Boardwalk - Erin Haft

Well I think thats it, so I better go get reading I have A LOT to do! :)

2 comments:

Briana said...

Wow!! That is a great loot!! I totally want to read Candor! Happy Reading!!!! :)

-Arielle

Dani. said...

I loooved Wintergirls and loveloveloved Generation Dead!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...