Thursday, September 24, 2009

Booking Through Thursday (5)

btt button

What’s the saddest book you’ve read recently?

(Is any body getting bored with this series of “recent” questions? Because I’m having fun!)

The saddest book that I have read recently would probably have to be rumors by Anna Godbersen. At the very end all the things that happen made me want to cry. It was so devastating! I usually try to stay away from sad stories because I dont like to cry while reading, but sometimes I do. Depending on how good the book is.

1 comment:

Briana said...

I havent heard of that book.. but it is going to be added to my TBR list! I dont really like books that make you cry, but sometimes it is kinda nice to just read and cry.
Here's my BTT: http://bambookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/09/booking-through-thursday-6.html

-Arielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...