Monday, September 14, 2009

Start of BBAW

Oh, well today we are supposed to thank and spotlight our favorite blogs that didn't make the shortlists for voting... Well this is gonna be a tough one but I will try.
There are so many blogs that I follow, over 100, so its kinda hard to just pick some of them that I would consider my favorites. There are some that I enjoy reading more than others but that doesn't mean that I don't like the others. If I had to choose though, these would be the ones that I would thank for everything that they do and wish would have mad it on the the shortlists :)

The first one would be Khy over at The Frenetic Reader. I love reading her reviews, and especially watching her vlogs, there are almost always hilarious. I love just about everything about her blog its great!

Another of my favorites is Hope from Hope's Bookshelf. She is another that I love to read. Her reviews are always great, and she is super nice! Its hard to pick just certain things about these blogs that I love. Its usually the whole thing.

Next on my list is Kelsey from Just Blinded Book Reviews. (I hope I spelt her name right!) I like reading her reviews, obviously, and all of the different things that she does. Like just recently she went to the Decatur Book Festival, with a bunch of other bloggers that live in her area, and they did updates and things from that, which is always cool to see.

Im trying not to ramble too much so on to the next blogger.....

And that next blogger is Vania from Reverie Book Reviews. She is one of the other bloggers that went to the Decatur Book Festival and did updates and took lovely pictures. She always has some good stuff on her blog whether it be reviews, or giveaways, or funny videos that she does at Barnes and Noble, its always great.

Wow, there are so many more on my list, that Im not sure what to say about all of them.

Sholanda over at Sholanda's Blog.

Sharon at Sharon loves Books and Cats.

Diana over at Stop, Drop, and Read!

And last but not least Cindy over at Princess Bookie.

I was trying to keep this as short as possible so if you are interested in any of the blogs that I have listed above, go check them out! They are all amazing! And as I already mentioned, these are not the only ones that I like to read, these were just the ones I read and enjoy the most.

1 comment:

Shalonda said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much!

I really enjoy reading your blog as well. Happy BBAW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...