Monday, September 7, 2009

Hunted - P.C. & Kristin Cast

Hunted - P.C. & Kristin Cast

Summary - What if the hottest guy in the world was hiding a nameless evil and all he wanted was you?

At the start of this heart-pounding new installment of the bestselling House of Night series, Zoey's friends have her back again and Stevie Rae and the red fledglings aren't Neferet's secrets any longer. But an unexpected danger has emerged. Neferet guards her powerful new consort, Kalona, and no one at the House of Night seems to understand the threat he poses. Kalona looks gorgeous, and he has the House of Night under his spell. A past life holds the key to breaking his rapidly spreading influence, but what if this past life shows Zoey secrets she doesn't want to hear and truths she can't face?

On the run and holed up in Tulsa's Prohibition-era tunnels, Zoey and her gang must discover a way to deal with something that might bring them all down. Meanwhile, Zoey has a few other little problems. The red fledglings have cleaned up well--they've even managed to make the dark, creepy tunnels feel more like home--but are they really as friendly as they seem? On the boyfriend front, Zoey has a chance to make things right with super-hot ex-, Eric, but she can't stop thinking about Stark, the archer who died in her arms after one unforgettable night, and she is driven to try to save him from Neferet's sinister influence at all costs. Will anyone believe the power evil has to hide among us?

*SPOIL ALERT* IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE SERIES DO NOT READ THERE MAY BE SPOILERS!!!

My thoughts - Im not going to review this one like I normally would. Its harder for me to talk about the books in this series by themselves without mentioning things from the others. I am going to do my best not to include any spoilers but just in case there is a spoiler alert. Ok so I guess I will start with the things that I didn't like so much about the book. In this one I felt like the book went by so fast! Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it kinda bugged me. Ok, now on to what I really thought about the book, I love where the Cast's have decided to go with the characters and I am curious to see if they keep them on the track. Also Zoey's love triangle?!? When is it ever going to end? If you have read this book I would really like to know who you would like her to end up with! I know who I want but don't wanna say just yet. And Aphrodite's imprint, I wonder who will break that one. And the secrets that Stevie Rae is hiding, there are so many unanswered questions in this book, but I guess that is why I am so excited to get Tempted when it comes out! I have to know what is going to happen and hopefully most of these questions will be answered. Well I'll stop rambling now, and I would love it if you have read the book to leave comments and let me know what you thought and whether you agree :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...