Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Audrey, Wait! - Robin Benway


Audrey Cuttler's life hasn't been the same since that song, "Audrey, Wait!" hit the air waves. All she wants to do is go to concerts, hang out with her friends, and maybe score a date with the cute boy who works with her at the Scooper Dooper.

But now, her ex-boyfriend's song about their breakup is at the top of the charts and she's suddenly famous! The paparazzi won't leaver her alone, the tabloids are trying to make her into some kind of rock goddess, and the Internet is documenting her every move!

Will Audrey ever be able to have a normal life again? Get ready to find out, because it's time for Audrey to tell
her side of the story.

Review - Um not too sure how I felt about this one. It was a cute story, dont get me wrong. I laughed to myself and out loud so many times! Every time I did my dad would look at me and just shake his head. I thought the story was so unique though. How many people do you know break up with their boyfriend and the next thing you know their famous?? I dont know.... well anyone that that has happened to. I can say though that I could understand how she was feeling throughout the book. I wouldn't want to be followed around by the paparazzi, and have to change everything about my life. I never got too bored with this book, yes there were times, but not many. It was a very cute girly book. Im more of a fantasy person I guess you could say but this one was good too. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who asked about it. I also loved the way it ended it was amazing what she does. If you wanna know what I'm talking about, get out and get yourself a copy :)

Cover - 4 stars

Plot - 4 stars

Characters - 4 stars

Writing - 4 stars

Ending - 5 stars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...