Friday, October 16, 2009

Some amazing Swag from Michelle Zink!!!!!!

OK so you all know how much I LOVE SWAG!!! Right, well this is a contest being held my Michelle Zink for Some swag. Here is what is up for grabs........


A red rose t-shirt
A lock and key necklace
A set of three pairs of earrings, including my beloved red rose
Halloween candyyyyy!
Gothic fishnet gloves
A black-and-red skinny tie
Black metallic nail polish
A flocked velvet notebook
A candle
Comb-in temporary hair dye in Blood Red (eeek!)
A $25 Hot Topic gift card
A $15 iTunes gift card
A signed Prophecy locker poster
Prophecy locker magnet
Scented rose pin
Limited edition Prophecy candy tin
Double DVD Underworld/Underworld Evolution
Double DVD 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later

And in honor of the month of horror, three truly creepy books;

Signed hardcover, Prophecy of the Sisters
Hardcover, The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Hardcover, Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender


I know right that is truly amazing, so if you are as excited as me, get your tookus over there and enter.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

If you would like to be interviewed on my blog: booksaremylove.blogspot.com please email me at princessashley9@gmail.com

ParaJunkee said...

Hi! Found you from Story Siren. Great blog, I'm now following!

Parajunkee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...