Friday, October 16, 2009

Some amazing Swag from Michelle Zink!!!!!!

OK so you all know how much I LOVE SWAG!!! Right, well this is a contest being held my Michelle Zink for Some swag. Here is what is up for grabs........

A red rose t-shirt
A lock and key necklace
A set of three pairs of earrings, including my beloved red rose
Halloween candyyyyy!
Gothic fishnet gloves
A black-and-red skinny tie
Black metallic nail polish
A flocked velvet notebook
A candle
Comb-in temporary hair dye in Blood Red (eeek!)
A $25 Hot Topic gift card
A $15 iTunes gift card
A signed Prophecy locker poster
Prophecy locker magnet
Scented rose pin
Limited edition Prophecy candy tin
Double DVD Underworld/Underworld Evolution
Double DVD 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later

And in honor of the month of horror, three truly creepy books;

Signed hardcover, Prophecy of the Sisters
Hardcover, The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Hardcover, Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender

I know right that is truly amazing, so if you are as excited as me, get your tookus over there and enter.


teenreadersgather said...

If you would like to be interviewed on my blog: please email me at

ParaJunkee said...

Hi! Found you from Story Siren. Great blog, I'm now following!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...