Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Honest Scrap Award!!

I feel so honored to be getting this award. As most of you probably know, not all of my reviews are good. I know there have been books that I didn't really like, and I stated that in my reviews. I feel that it is my part to put out honest reviews. I know some people only point out the good, or in some cases choose to point out only the things they didn't like. To me it is up to them to post what they thought, but for me you are never going to get anything but the honest truth.


This is the Honest Scrap Award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honour, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it (and I'm going to try to nominate blogs that haven't already received this award, so that doesn't means I don't love yours!).

And now for the people that I feel deserve this award. :)

1. Cindy (Princess Bookie)

2. Hope (Hope's Bookshelf)

3. Lauren (Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf)

4. Emilee (Penultimate Page)

5. Vania (Reverie Book Reviews)

6. Sharon (Sharon loves Books and Cats)

7. Kelsey (Book Scout)

Ok, now for the Ten Honest Facts...

* I talk to people in my sleep. Once I told my brother "I can't tell, or grandpa will throw away the cow"! Even though we don't own a cow. And my grandpa was no where around.

* I like to eat sour gummy worms and sour cream and onion pringles.... TOGETHER!

* Once I died my hair, and it came out pink. It was supposed to be bright auburn. I have Strawberry Blonde hair, and needless to say I freaked.

* I can't drink normally coffee but I can drink Frappuccino's from Starbucks! Try and figure that one out!

* My shoes size is 11 in womens! I have big feet! :)

* I have two step-brothers, one full brother, and two half-sisters.

* I own a zombie dog (according to my brother!!) She has one eye and is blind in the one, she has almost no teeth so her tongue hangs out. I rescued her, she was walking around my neighborhood almost dead, and she didnt belong to any of my neighbors so I took her in and cleaned her up, but it was too late, she lost one eye :(

* During my lifetime, I have had 3 fish, 23 cats, 9 dogs. Most have died though :( In my house right now I have 4 cats and 3 dogs, and at my moms we have 5 cats and a dog.

* I hate it when people read over my shoulder, or invade my personal space!! That annoys me more than anything!!!

*I have a love/hate relationship for Twilight :)


3 comments:

Briana said...

Yay for big feet!! I have them too!!
And dang! That is a lot of animals! I think I have had about 23 fish, 7 dogs, 3 cats, and 4 rats. Its been fun! ha.

-Arielle

Congrats on getting this award! You deserve it!

Kelsey said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for the award.

I <3 animals too(: As you can see by my pic --->

Test said...

Aww, thanks so much for the award. Btw, I loved reading your 'Ten Honest Facts'. :) And I also hate when people read over my shoulder/ invade my personal space. My English teacher does that every time when we have to do a writing assignment and I found it to be so annoying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...