Friday, October 23, 2009

Read-a-Thon Books

Ok, so after taking some time to think about it, I think I have decided on what books I am going to be reading for the Read-A-Thon on Saturday. So here they are....


If you click on the picture it blows up
so that you can see the books better :)


I tried to pick some relatively short ones, so that I could cut down my TBR pile some. There may be more, and then again there may not be. I am going to be finishing a book, hopefully today and post the review for that and then Saturday get these done.

My brother has also decided to participate, so I have to go pick him up Saturday morning and he is coming to my house to read with me, YAY!

So be looking forward to updates from me all day Saturday :)

5 comments:

Briana said...

Those sound like cute books! That is fun that your brother is going to do it too! Have fun!!!

-Arielle

Melanie said...

Hope you have fun! I've heard good things about Faketastic. =)

Anonymous said...

Have fun and happy reading! I'd love to try out Frenemies and Faketastic. Oh heck all of your choices I'm adding to my personal pile. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I really want to read VAMPED, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I can't wait to see what you think about it. Also, thanks for posting about Princess Bookie's contest!
Karin

Belle said...

Good luck with the readathon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...