Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blogger Interview with The Story Siren

Ok, so this is my first interview with another blogger, and I got the lovely Kristi from The Story Siren to talk about her experiences with blogging.



What is the main reason that you started blogging?
The main reason, is a really boring answer. But it was just so I could keep track of what I was reading and what I thought about it. Had a found goodreads before I started my blog, it might not be here today!

What has been the most exciting thing to happen to you since you started your blog?
The most exciting thing(s) would be; having my review used for the Gone campaign in the UK. There was a huge poster with a quote from my review and there was even advertisements on some of the phone booths in the UK with a quote from my review. Recently I just had a quote in the paperback version of Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston.

What is the greatest joy that you get from blogging?
The greatest joy is when you get those comments from someone that really just loved a book and they thinks it's the greatest thing ever. That always reminds me about what I'm ultimately hoping I'm doing, sharing my love of reading with others.

What is your favorite book or series?
I have way to many to name. And it depends on what kind of mood I'm in!

Has there ever been a character that you could relate to the most?
I don't think there is one particular character that's really stood out to me as someone that I personally have related to. There are many times, when I've felt a connection to a character for one reason or another, I love when that happens.

Have you ever thought about writing your own book?
Yes, all the time. I have stories that I've started, outlines that I've made. I just don't have the guts to share them with anyone! I'd love to have a novel published someday, but I just don't know if I have what it takes.

You have been such an inspiration to me. Has there been anyone who inspired you?
Really? Wow. Well, I'm glad I could be some sort of inspiration! Plenty of people inspire me all the time! When I first started blogging, Chelsea from the Page Flipper was a pretty big inspiration! She helped me A LOT.

What book would you recommend that everyone should read, that is a book that you have read recently?
Recently, I just finished Front & Center. It's part of the Dairy Queen series by Catherine Gilbert Murdock. It is a fantastic series that I don't think enough people know about. It's realistic fiction, and it has awesome characters and a fantastic message. It's so fantastic, I definitely recommend it!

Thanks Kristi for taking the time to do an interview with me.

--------

If you guys would like to know more about Kristi or her reviews, you can check her blog out over at The Story Siren.

1 comment:

Staysi said...

You have an award over at my blog!! Go check it out :)

http://lostininkreviews.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...