Saturday, October 17, 2009

In my Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. In my mailbox was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. And started by Kristi of The Story Siren, you can find more information here.

Well this week has been pretty good. And this is what I got..

First I got a copy of Frenemies by Alexa Young for review, along with some lovely swag, which I love! (I will also be reviewing Faketastic soon for the 1 ARC Tours)

Then I got these adorable Halloween bookmarks from Amber at Just Your Typical Book Blog. It was really awesome of her to send them to me. Also I found out that she is another blogger from Missouri. She is the only one that I have met and that was really cool. But look at those, they are so cute and she put them in the ghost envelope inside the regular envelope! I love them!

Thats it this week. Some of the things that I am expecting haven't shown up yet, soo but jopefully next week will be more eventful :)

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great books and swag you got this week. Swag is always awesome. Hope you enjoy reading your books.

Dani. said...

Cool load.
I've never read any of the Frenemies books, but I am eager to see your review of them. It'll help me decide if I should read them or not. :)
And I lovelovelove your cute Halloween swag. It's adorable!

-Dani.

D Swizzle said...

Frenemies looks adorable!

Nina said...

Have fun reading the book. The book looks great! :)

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Frenemies sounds so good! Hope you enjoy it!

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Awesome book & swag!

Allison said...

Awesome stuff! Enjoy

Katie said...

Swag weeks are fun, too. I haven't read Frenemies, but I really should.

Happy reading!

Tena said...

those book marks are adorable! Enjoy your week of reading

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Love the swag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...