Monday, October 5, 2009

Michelle Moran Contest Winners!!

Well its finally here the thing that you all have been waiting for, the contest winners. Well here they are.

The winner of The Heretic Queen is .....

Christina

And the winner of Cleopatra's Daughter, and the special prize is......

Stephanie

I want to thank everyone that entered. I also would like you all to know that the winners were chosen through RANDOM.ORG. And if anyone wanted to know the Special Prize was an authentic Roman coin dating back to the time of Octavian (circa 25 BCE). The coin will come with a certificate of authenticity.I just want to say thanks again to everyone who entered my first contest, but this WILL NOT be my last so look forward to more in the future!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Congrats to the both of you. Enjoy the book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...