Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st in a Series Challenge

Ok so I just found out about the 1st in a Series Challenge over at Bloody Bookaholic, and I wish I would have known about it a couple months ago, but anyways I decided to do it. I have already read a couple this year that I would like to include. So here is my list so far....


If you would like to do this here are the guidelines.
Guidelines for 1st in Series Challenge 2009

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
You may read & list your chosen books any time during the year.

3. Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.

4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.

So, do you dare to try it, or not? I say do it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...