Saturday, August 1, 2009

Books read in July

So I was over at Sarahs random musings and was reading her post for books read in July post and thought that I would do one. I havent had my blog since January so I dont know what numbers they'll be but I'll figure it out :)

Wow well I was looking them over and I didnt realize that I hadnt really read that many books so I am going to just post a list of the books that I have read since I started my blog and post a picture of my reading pile, which is quickly disappearing. You wouldnt think that with the list that I am about to post but with it being summer and me out of school for GOOD! I have more time to read than I did before...... Well here goes.

#1 Girl Cook by Hannah McCouch (April)
#2 Blue is for nightmares - Laurie Faria Stolarz (April)
#3 Looking for Alaska - John Green (May)
#4 Blue Bloods - Melissa de la Cruz (May)
#5 Masquerade - Melissa de la Cruz (May)
#6 Revelations - Melissa de la Cruz (May)
#7 The fortunes of Indigo Skye - Deb Caletti (June)
#8 Marked - P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (June)
#9 Betrayed - P.C. Cast &Kristin Cast (June)
#10 The Luxe - Anna Godbersen (July)
#11 Rumors - Anna Godbersen (July)
#12 Chosen - P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast........ COMING SOON (only 58 pgs. to go)

and now for the reading pile


This is the stack of books borrowed from the library...
From top Chosen- P.C. and Kristin Cast (almost done)
Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr (just started)
Rebel Angels - Libba Bray
A great and terrible beauty - Libba Bray
Alis - Naomi Rich
The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong
Untamed - P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Audrey, Wait - Robin Benway




And now for the pile of books that I own that I need to get to.
Into the cold fire - Lynne Ewing
Goddess of the night - Lynne Ewing
The Clique Summer Series - Lisi Harrison
Massie
Dylan
Alicia
Kristin
Claire
Vamped - Lucienne Diver
Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks - Lauren Myracle

Well thats all! I am gonna go finish Chosen and I should have a review for it up later today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...