Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Untamed - P.C. and Kristin Cast


Summary - Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in PC and Kristin Cast's spellbinding fourth House of Night novel.

Review - Once again Zoey is surrounded by drama and danger. This one wasn't my favorite in the series but it was still good. I felt like it spent more time trying to answer previous questions than deal with what was happening at that moment. Even though it answered many old questions it brought up many, many new ones. Like, I hope this doesn't spoil anything, but why does Zoey feel so close to Stark only after a couple days and she has hardly talked to him? and then you never find out. This one is definitely not one to miss because it answers old questions and also brings up some new drama and suspense. I really glad to see the direction that they are taking with Aphrodite. At first I couldn't stand her but that is all starting to change. As well with everyone else. The ending had to have been my favorite but also my least favorite. I felt that there could have been more that happened and I didnt like the point that they left off. I understand wanting to keep you in suspense for the next one but I wasnt. I cannot quite put my finger on it but something at the end just didnt fit well for me. Other than that I would recommend it to anyone who asks.

Cover - 5 stars

Plot - 3.5 stars

Characters - 4 stars

Writing - 3.5 stars

Ending - 3 stars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...