Sunday, January 10, 2010

Review : Faketastic - Alexa Young

Summary -

From besties to worsties and back again . . .

Team Avalon:

For Avalon, staying on top of trends has never been a problem—until her fellow cheerleaders decide that her BFF Halley is definitely out this season. Now Avalon must choose between the frenemy who embarrassed her in front of everyone or the new friends who stood by her.

vs.

Team Halley:

Halley thinks she's got it all: her forever-friend Avalon, her new bestie Sofee, and the hottest fall wardrobe at Seaview Middle School. Her life is a total YES. But when Sofee spies Avalon flirting with Halley's crush, will it be World War Halvalon all over again?

Review - Faketastic was a great sequal to Young's first novel "Frenemies". It was another cute and "fluffy" novel. I would have to say that there was more drama in this one than the last but I liked it. I felt there were more things that girls could also relate to in this novel.

The plot I thought wasnt all too unique but I still liked it.. I knew what was coming and for once I liked that. I didnt want to be kept in suspense, though there some things that I honestly can say I didnt see coming.

If anyone has read the first one and enjoyed it I would recommend reading this one too. Although some have said that you can read this without the first I wouldnt recommend it.

Cover - 3 stars

Plot - 3 stars

Characters - 4 stars

Writing - 4 stars

Ending - 4 stars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...