Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 2nd in a Series Challenge

And yet again here is another challenge that I am partaking in. I did not do this one last year though I wanted to.





Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 novels that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

-- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 novels 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

Again I am shooting for Addicted but if I get over that, I would be very happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...