Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Have a been a horrible blogger lately??

Hey everyone I feel like I owe you all an explanation. I have noticed that I have only been posting my IMM posts and feel like I have been neglecting the blog and you all deserve to know why.

I have recently moved out of my parents house and its not as easy as many think it would be. I have been dealing with a lot of roommate drama lately and its making a lot of things difficult. Also I have no job at the moment and trying to find one is what is taking up most of my time.

If many of you dont already know this I participate in the 1 ARC Tours and not having a job has made that even harder. I currently have a few of the tours books and are unable to get them out to the next people right now, which is making me feel horrible.

I am moving again soon with my brother and his wife so that I can be within walking distance of a job. Right now the town that I am living in has NOTHING! I know that may seem hard but my town population is either 407 or 704 cant remember but either way its very small and there are really no job opportunities here.

I am hoping that this posts helps people to understand why the blog has been so empty lately. But as soon as I am done writing this post and updating my Goodreads and what not I am locking myself in my room and reading! There is nothing to distract me tonight and I am determined to finish one if not both of the books that I am reading.

I also want to give a big thanks to everyone out there that has been very supportive and told me that if I ever need someone to talk to they are there. You guys are all amazing!

♥ Jordan

1 comment:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That's a tough place to be, Jordan. Hope the move to your brother's brings a job opportunity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...