Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nicholas Sparks Challenge...?

Hey everyone,

So I have been thinking, Nicholas Sparks is freaking amazing but I have not read any of his novels.... I have seen all of the movies and I want to read his books so bad! I am thinking about making a challenge to read all of his books. The only thing is I dont know if such a challenge already exists.... If so can some one let me know.

Also let me know if you would be interested in participating. If I can get enough people that would be interested I think I might start it in a few months and let it run for about a year or so...

Anyways, if you have any thoughts on this, please let me know..

You can comment or you can send me an email at : jmoose09@gmail.com

2 comments:

The Book Obsession said...

That sounds like a great idea!
I love the movies as well and have just started collecting all his books. I'd definitly join!

~Lizzie
The Book Obsession

Test said...

I would defiantly be interested in joining if you started one up. I just finished The Last Song by him and it was amazing! I'm really looking forward to reading more by him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...