Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 1st in a Series Challenge

Here is yet another challenge that I will be participating in. It is being hosted by a new person this year. If you would like to join head on over here and sign up.

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious– Read 3 novels that are first in a series.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 novels that are first in a series.

-- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are first in a series.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 novels that are first in a series.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

I think I am going to shoot for addicted but if I make it to obsessed that would be even better.







Well guys I didnt make it to the one that I wanted. This year wasnt too great and I only made it to curious. I dont think I'll be participating again this year but maybe in 2012!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...