Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (1)


This is the first time that I am doing Waiting on Wednesday. I have seen it done many times but this is the first time that I decided to do it.

The book that I am waiting to come out is The Van Alen Legacy by : Melissa De La Cruz.

With the stunning revelation surrounding Bliss's true identity comes the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods. Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods now find themselves in an epic battle for survival. Not to worry, love is still in the air for the young vampires of the Upper East Side. Or is it? Jack and Schuyler are over. Oliver's brokenhearted. And only the cunning Mimi seems to be happily engaged.

I am so excited about this book because I am currently reading the Blue Bloods series and they are amazing. I am only on the second one but the third is sitting on my desk and I am going to get to it very soon. I am graduating this Sunday and I will have all the time in the world. Also the cover is gorgeous and from the description I think that there might be a wedding coming in this one, or maybe even the next? This book is due out in October of this year. So excited.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...