Monday, May 25, 2009

My favorite places to read...

Well I was just sitting around reading all of the post that have been put up over the weekend cause I wasnt home and I came across a post that Kristi from The Story Siren had done and a reply post that Just Blinded Book Reviews did. I have linked to their posts so that you can go check them out.
Anyways it got me thinking that maybe I should do one. I will admit that I dont have many but the ones that I do have are my absolute favorites.

The most common place that you will find me reading is at my computer desk. It may not look the comfiest but sometimes I put my feet up on my desk or I will even turn and put them on my bed..
The next place that you will see me reading a lot is in my comfy comfy bed. I read every night before I go to bed no matter how tired I am. I love to just cuddle up with my blanket and read.


And last but not least is my couch. I usually throw our Moose pillows on the floor, Moose is our last name and my parents love to collect things like that, and sprawl out and read. It is so comfy you just sink into it.

Well I think i'm gonna go and read so let me know what you think of my places to read and show us your own. If you post a comment and link to a post you make I will definitely comment on it or just comment here and tell me yours.

Jordan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...