Friday, May 29, 2009

Tuesday Teaser (5)

GRAB your current read OR the closest book to youLET the book fall open to a random page.
SHARE with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
YOU also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
PLEASE avoid spoilers!

Sorry its late, as I said befor I have been very busy and haven't had the chance to get anything up. So anyways this weeks teaser is from the book I am currently reading and that is The Fortunes of Indigo Skye By: Deb Caletti.


"I like Wade," I tell Dad. "All of your friends." And I do. I'm fealing bighearted.

I know its not long but the sentences on that particular page (page 152) has very short sentences!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...