Friday, May 29, 2009

Revelations Review

Have you ever wondered what secrets lurk behind the closed doors of New York City's wealthiest families? They're powerful, they're famous... they're undead. Schuyler Van Alen's blood legacy has just been called into question--is the young vampire in fact a Blue Blood, or is it the sinister Silver Blood that runs through her veins? As controversy swirls, Schuyler is left stranded in the Force household, trapped under the same roof as her cunning nemesis, Mimi Force, and her forbidden crush, Jack Force.
When one of the Gates of Hell is breached by Silver Bloods in Rio de Janeiro, however, the Blue Bloods will need Schuyler on their side. The stakes are high; the battle is bloody; and through it all, Carnavale rages on. And in the end, one vampire's secret identity will be exposed in a revelation that shocks everyone.



Teenage drama, love, and vampires, what more could you ask for? Revelations was a completely awesome book that once again left me wanting more! I can tell you now that not long after The Van Alen Legacy comes out you will be seeing a review from me. This book, well shall I say series, has definitely made it to the one of the top spots of my list. I never thought that after reading some of the reviews that I have, that it would have turned out to be so great! The love triangle, or square I guess you could say, is one of the main things that gets me. She wants him and he wants her but he has a wife, persay, and then there's the best friend who also wants her but she doesn't want him and it is all so complicated and I love it. Then there's the vampire drama, and "The Code". Quite honestly, I hope this doesn't offend cause I dont mean it that way, but I think they need to say shove the code! It would make things so much more....AMAZING! More than it already is. No one really follows it anyway. Either way I know that the next one is going to be amazing, even better than the last three and I can't wait!!!

Overall I would give it 5 stars!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...