Sunday, May 24, 2009

In my mailbox May 24

I havent been able to get on lately and post everything that I have been wanting to but I have a lot to talk about today. These last two weeks I went nuts at the library. There were just so many that looked so tempting.

First off this week I actually got a copy of Vamped by Lucienne Diver in my mailbox. I went of the www.fluxnow.com website and they were having a contest on facebook. I will link it here so that you can see cause I really dont wanna write it out but I won cause they liked my comment the best, so yay!! Also as you can see in the pic they included a wonderful sticky on the front and a bookmark :) Gotta love the book marks. I was so excited to get this that when I came home today and saw it laying on my table I almost screamed!





Ok so now to the books that I got at the library. There are way too many to describe so I might try to link them to amazon. Also there were so many that I had to include them in all one pic :)

First in my stack is The year of the Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty.

Next in my stack was Devilish by Maureen Johnson, who also wrote 13 Little Blue Envelopes which I am hoping to get my hands on soon. I love the cover on this one!!!

Next is The Cannibals, The Convicts, and The Castaways by Iain Lawrence. These are three seperate books but are part of the Curse of Jolly Stone Trilogy. Im not sure if I will ever read them I just really wanted to get them.

Then I got The fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti. This I got from a different library. I visited three :p. This one I believe I had seen someone review and it looked good so I got it.

Then from the same library I got South Beach by Aimee Friedman. The cover of this one I think is what really got me.

Then Also from the same library but different branch (in another town) I got Suite Scarlett. Another book by Maureen Johnson.

Just Another Girl by Melody Carlson. This one looks so good. I have read some of her other books but had never seen this one before.

Also by Melody is Mixed Bags (Carter House Girls). This is the first book of a series. I love series's( if thats even a word :p)

And last but not least I got Betrayed By P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. I had Marked so I had to have the next one so when I finish it I can start the next one.

Which brings me to my last thought. I finished Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz and have started Revelations so I will have my review for that, hopefully, up soon. Ok so let me know what you think about my madness of the libraries.

~Jordan~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...