Monday, October 4, 2010

My Review of 4-Tier Bookshelf in Natural Wood Grain

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Features:

  • Bookshelf
  • Natural wood grain finish
  • Stainless steel poles won't rust
  • Three shelves
  • Fits easy with any Decor
  • Will provide years of enjoyment


4 tier bookshelf

By Happy Book Blogger from Missouri on 10/4/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Supports Weight, Sturdy, Displays Books Well

Best Uses: Shelving & Storage, Space Saver

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper

I actually use this shelf for books that I review on my blog. It was big enough for the books that I currently have which is near a hundred but I will be needing another soon. when it came in the mail I was super excited and put it together right away. It was super super easy to put together and took me less than ten minutes.

(legalese)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...