Thursday, March 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (28)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

So this is what I have gotten since the last time that I posted. I do realize that it is Thursday, but I planned on doing it Sunday and totally spaced.

For Review -

This one made me squeal! I do not have a photo of it because it is at my friends house that I use to live with, but..........

The Ghost and The Goth - Stacey Kade

1 ARC Tours -

The Line - Teri Hall

The Library -

Splendor - Anna Godbersen

The Van Alen Legacy - Melissa de la Cruz
The Awakening - Kelley Armstrong

Borrowed (From my sister) -

Fallen - Lauren Kate

1 comment:

(Arya) Paige said...

Sounds good. Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...