Wednesday, December 30, 2009

In My Mailbox (22)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I decided to do another vlog because I had so many books to talk about. I made this video before Christmas and just got around to posting it.



Books Mentioned

Review -
Wicked: Witch & Curse - Nancy Holder &Debbie Viguie
Wicked: Legacy & Spellbound - Nancy Holder &Debbie Viguie
Wicked: Resurrection - Nancy Holder &Debbie Viguie
Pretty Little Devils - Nancy Holder
Possessions - Nancy Holder
The Vinyl Princess - Yvonne Prinz
Firespell - Chloe Neill
The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
Split - Stefan Petrucha
Magic Under Glass - Jaclyn Dolamore
The Returners - Gemma Malley

Christmas -
This Lullaby - Sarah Dessen

1 comment:

Dani. said...

Great Haul of Books! I either want to read, or have read and loved every one of the books you mentioned:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...