Friday, November 13, 2009

Booking Through Thursday (8)

btt button

Suggested by JM:

“Life is too short to read bad books.” I’d always heard that, but I still read books through until the end no matter how bad they were because I had this sense of obligation.

That is, until this week when I tried (really tried) to read a book that is utterly boring and unrealistic. I had to stop reading.

Do you read everything all the way through or do you feel life really is too short to read bad books?

I have to first of all say that this week's question is a really good one! I am always wondering how people feel about this.

I do have to say that before, I would stop reading a book. If I found it uninteresting or like it dragged on. But then one day I decided that I would never quit a book ever again. I have had many since that I wish that I could have quit because they were for the most part really boring. Some were kind of disturbing or had content that I didn't really feel comfortable reading about, but I pushed myself to finish.

I think blogging is one of the things that has helped me to finish books.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...