Thursday, April 23, 2009

Behind..

Sorry its been so long.. alot of things going on lately..
Well first off i haven't gotten any new books but I did just finish one... Blue is for Nightmares.. I have to say that it was pretty amazing and will post a review later on. As of right now I am reading Looking for Alaska by : John Green, and that is where my teaser for this week will be coming from.

Instead they have a bundle of energy, and that bundle of energy is transitory, migrating from one body to another, reincarnating endlessly until it eventually reaches enlightenment. I never liked to writing concluding paragraphs to papers-where you just repeat what you've already said with phrases like IN SUMMATION and TO CONCLUDE.


1 comment:

Liyana said...

Looking forward to your review of it! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...