Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stuff stuff and more stuff that just happens to be about books......

Alright guys so this post is going to contain some random things but all are related to the blog. Mainly this is a post summing up some things that I have going on and some things that you will be seeing on the blog within the next week or two.

First off.. I would like to talk about a book that I just recently was reading. Notice I did not say a book that I had read..... Reason being I was unable to finish it. That book would be Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White. Let me start off by saying that this book was not bad by any means. I thought the concept was great. It was definitely something unique, just for some reason I was unable to get into it. It took me quite a LONG time to attempt to read it and one day I finally said I can't. It sounded good and I know others have enjoyed it but I was not one of those.

Also because I am SO far behind on my Booking through Thursday posts. I will be answering them in a vlog form a month at a time, until I am caught up.

Hopefully that is everything that needs to be done, but if I come up with anything else I will be sure to add it to the post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...