Sunday, May 2, 2010

In My Mailbox (29)

In my mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to discuss the books that we get each week.




For Review -



The Summer of Skinny Dipping - Amanda Howells

The Pack - LM Preston

(This one by the way, made me squeal when I opened it beacause I didnt know that I was getting it and am super excited about reading it!)

Shadow Hills - Anastasia Hopcus

The Turning: What Curiosity Kills - Helen Ellis

We Hear the Dead - Dianne K. Salerni

Picture the Dead - Adele Griffin



For the 1 ARC Tours -



Whisper - Phoebe Kitanidis

My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman



Bought -



Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins

1 comment:

Lauren Bjorkman said...

If you enjoy My Invented Life, I'd be happy to do an interview or guest post. If not, oh well :-)

LOL about pronouncing names. The "j" in Bjorkman is pronounced like an "i"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...