Saturday, August 29, 2009

ZOMBIE CHALLENGE!!!


Ok so when I got home tonight and opened my e-mail I had an invite to participate in September Zombie Week. Let me tell you that I was so excited, 1) because it was the first time I was invited to participate in something and 2) I love zombies!!

I do have to say that I have never read a zombie story, that I can recall, but I have seen many movies, and during Zombie Week I will be reviewing some of them that I own. If you would like to find out more about this Challenge and the upcoming events during the next week check out Velvets blog here.

This post though, is to tell Velvet and all of you that I am accepting the challenge and can't wait to participate in all that is ZOMBIE! I will be talking about them, posting pics about them, maybe even some video?? you never know, just be forward to looking at what I have.

1 comment:

vvb32 reads said...

Exciting! thanks for joining in the zombie-ness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...