Sunday, August 9, 2009

Im so far behind!

Gosh, I have been flubbing off my reading for the last week and I need to get going. The book I am reading right now is really good and I want to finish it but lately my mind has been wandering every where but my books, so starting right now, well at the end of this post I am going to sit down and not stop til the book is done. I only have 149 pages left and it shouldn't take me too long to finish those. So I promise to have a review up either late tonight or in the morning, depending on how tired I am.

Since school was out I have been very nocturnal, going to bed at 6 am and getting up at like 3 pm! I was tired of sleeping all day so I switched my schedule back. This morning I got up at 7:45 so... depending on how late it is that I am done will depend on whether the post is up tonight or in the morning.

~Jordan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...