Saturday, February 6, 2010

Updates!!

Ciao!!

So I thought that it was about time that you guys got another update.. I am moving yet again, which I have to say I am kind of happy about. It is closer to job opportunities and I am moving in with family so it will be a lot easier! I have been getting a lot more reading done but the next few days I have to spend the next couple days packing all of my stuff back up. One good thing, I never un-packed my things before. lol

But on a more serious note, I think things are gonna start getting better for the blog. I should get a lot more reading done, the only thing that might get in the way of that is my two year old niece :P I'll just read when she is napping and at night time, which is more than I am able to do now.

Well that is all that I can think of at the moment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...