Wednesday, September 7, 2016

        Has it really been two years since I have posted anything?!? So many things have happened in that amount of time. Shortly before my last post I gave birth to an amazing little boy. Which I am sure many of you know takes up so much of your time. Then this year I gave birth to a beautiful little girl. I have learned in these two years how to balance life so much better. Which is what brings me back. I have read several books in the last couple months and need to get my reviews out there. Here is a list of the reviews to come.

The One by Kiera Cass
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden

        I cannot wait to get these out there and to let everyone know what I thought about them. I am really hoping to get things going again and getting some author interviews and guest posts going as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...