Sunday, December 27, 2009

Updates

Hi guys

I just want to apologize for my absence, there has been a lot going on with me. I just realized that I am not going to be able to finish my challenges for this year, which makes me really sad... I am hoping that starting with a new year things will go better with my blog. Especially now that I am starting to get my own groove and so on. There are a lot of things that I have started through out the last several months and havent continued with. Here lately I have been feeling like a horrible blogger! lol I felt like I was neglecting it and thought that I would make a post trying to explain for the most part everything that has been going on.

Thanks for putting up with me :D

1 comment:

Nina said...

Everybody seems to love December when it comes and loves it when it's over. :) Hope that next year will bring you lots of good stuff for you and your wonderful blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...