Sunday, July 26, 2009

Reviews.... Finally

I finally got my internet back and now I can keep updated. My brother has been getting into reading again and he has decided to do a review for my blog so here it is..

The Alchemyst - Michael Scott

Review - The Alchemyst surprised me. I saw it glancing through the local library and picked it up. The action starts immediately and is fairly constant. Every mythical being is tied into the story and gives good explanation to all details. Another thing I liked was there were sections in each characters view point, overlapping each other and giving some detail that wasn't told in the previous section.
The characters were all very well described and all of their personalities had something relatable in them. The story was great, taking an entire book to explain two days of events, it may seem drawn out, but was done very well in my opinion. A must read.

Cover - 5 stars

Plot - 5 stars

Characters - 4.5 stars

Writing - 4 stars

Ending - 4 Stars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...