Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More about the blog.....


Well I've decided that I'm going to put out more than just my opinion on book and things..... Some days I might have a subject that I just wanna talk about and I would want everyone else's opinions.....

Ok so Twilight is coming out this weekend and I just have to say that that movie pisses me off!!! I love the books, don't get me wrong, but the movie just sucked. There was so much wrong with it and the commercial...

Ugh it makes me so mad... They show you everything that is from the book that is in the movie but they don't show you anything that they put in there that was never in the book!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you completely!!

The movie was awful! I did like the books though :D

Jordan Perryman said...

The books were amazing and when i found out that they were making a movie I was so excited and then I watched and was so MAD!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...